This post brought to you by Bing Network. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Jason Yormark.
I’ve had a lot of experience with domain broker and both sides of the fence when it comes to paid marketing strategies and execution. Whether it’s been with an agency and working with larger brands and companies, or running a small business, it can be very daunting to figure out how to drive targeted traffic and leads, not to mention, expensive. But the good news is, there are options out there that you may have overlooked that can be affordable and effective.
Not many folks probably expected Bing to stick around and challenge Google Search engine in the business, but that’s exactly what they’ve done. The Bing Network has evolved quite a bit over the years. From their integration of Cortana, their voice recognition technology, to their Xbox and Office integrations, there’s some serious opportunity for businesses to take a closer look at. On Cofe Winchester blog you will get all the information related to the SEO marketing.
To get started, here are just 5 reasons why you should take a closer look at the Fiber internet in dallas:
- There’s a whole lot more search queries happening on Bing then you may think. Did you know that there are 170 million searchers in the US of which 60 million are exclusive to the Bing Network? That’s right, there’s more than one search player in the game. That’s 35% of searches that you may be missing out on. Not to mention 25% of clicks on the Bing Network come from queries only searched on Bing.
- Bing Search is powering some serious networks. Combined with Bing’s syndication partners such as Yahoo, AOL, WSJ, adMarketplace amongst others, are able to reach 1 in 3 PC searches in the U.S. That’s 170 million searchers in the U.S., 56 million which are exclusive to Bing network. And these searchers spend 22% more than the average internet searcher. A full 25% of clicks on Bing Network are queries only searched on Bing. That’s exclusivity that you can’t beat.
- Bing is Social. Bing powers Yelp local supply chain solutions, Twitter translations and Uber mapping. All additional exposure opportunities for your business outside of traditional search engine platforms and even if it consumes a little more data you can also choose to visit Eatel Business website to get a quote of their cheap deals.
- Xbox One, Windows 10 & Office. Bing powers some of Microsoft’s leading innovations, from Cortana to voice search in Xbox One, from the search experiences in Windows 10, to searching directly in Office so you stay focused on doing, not finding. Bing is in phones, in PCs, and in new devices every day. Many of the industry’s leaders trust their most valuable assets—their users—to Bing, whether it’s search inside Amazon’s devices, web results for Siri and Spotlight Search on Apple devices or maps on thousands of leading websites. Bing’s technology is increasingly being adopted across the industry.
- Being the underdog means better service. Like most service based businesses (Boston IT services and many others whom you can contact them here), Bing is the up and coming challenger which means you get better tools, more competitive rates, and better service. Bing backs customers by a team of specialized experts that can bring key insights to every aspect of your business. Bing also connects customers and partners at events around the world to deliver unique insights. All reasons to seriously consider the Bing Network in your online ad buys.
The landscape of search and digital advertising is a moving target, and without great tools, platforms and support, it can be a daunting task to make any progress with your digital spend. Using platforms like the Bing Network can help navigate some of those challenges, and bring some much needed savings and results in your online marketing efforts. I’ve had great experiences myself throughout the years, and you can too.
Learn more about Bing Network and what it can do for you.