I’ve had a hell of a time writing regularly on my blog, and I finally decided to get a little help in the matter by subscribing to Chris Brogan’s Blog Topics. At first the idea of actually paying a nominal monthly fee for access to some blog topic ideas seemed silly, but word on the street seemed pretty positive on the quality so I decided to give it a spin. Time will tell if I find the value high enough to continue the subscription, but I already found an idea I really liked in the following post.
I spent some time thinking through 10 quality sentences, and the exercise was a really good one for me in that it forced me to assess where I’m at in my life with some things. It also forced me to be honest enough with myself to admit some opportunities for myself. I definitely recommend you to give it a try yourself and if you do, leave your link in the comments so I can take a look.
That being said, here we go!
- As much as I’m able to see things through, I’m very much more an idea guy.
- I’m fiercely competitive personally/professionally and while I lose gracefully, it never sits well with me.
- I’m extremely generous, sometimes to a fault.
- I’m not an emotional person outwards, but definitely internally.
- The occasional time alone is necessary, but I always prefer spending lots of time interacting with others socially and in business.
- One of my favorite things in the world is to make others laugh, but I don’t take advantage of it as much as I should.
- I always need something in my life to look forward to, or I feel like something is missing.
- I can and love getting in front of a room of countless people and speaking/performing, but I’m terrible at networking events.
- I’m definitely a procrastinator, but do my best work under the gun anyway.
- I’m typically embarrassed & humbled by praise, but deep down love it to death.